Do you know your Total Cost of Truck Ownership?
The road to understanding your Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) begins with an analysis of all the costs and benefits associated with fleet ownership. Knowing the purchase price of a tractor is a great start, but the true cost of acquiring an asset goes far beyond the sticker price. We found that many fleet owners are not factoring in all costs such as maintenance and repairs, administrative expenses, and disposal of assets. As a result, we developed a proprietary TCO calculator to help fleet owners and managers learn what their true cost of operating a fleet is.
We developed a proprietary TCO calculator to help fleet owners and managers learn what their true cost of operating a fleet is.
- See how your costs compare to industry benchmarks
- Identify areas for efficiency improvements
You can save a truckload with full service leasing
Our Total Cost of Ownership calculator shows you could save a significant amount of money operating your fleet based off benchmark estimates. When it comes to purchasing vehicles, knowing the true cost of acquiring an asset goes far beyond the sticker price — assessing the investment and keeping the truck running. We're here to help you protect your capital and your business.
Industry benchmark costs are estimated averages based on parameters you provided. Costs can vary based on many factors such as vehicle specifications, application, location, used truck market, etc. Fill out the form on the right to speak with a Ryder associate for more refined estimates.
How can full service leasing save you more than owning?
- Maintenance — Programs built into to your lease for predictable monthly costs and reliable vehicles
- Compliance — Ryder takes on the burden of compliance so you can focus on your business
- Scale — Leveraging the purchasing power of a full service lease provider gives you significant savings on vehicle cost
- Costs — Truck leasing can free up capital